Looking for Brooke Field to Bangalore Airport cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bengaluru airport on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Brooke Field is located at the East of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Brooke Field is 45 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Brooke Field, like
|AECS Layout||Cosmos Mall|
|Brooke Field||Shell Petrol Pump|
|Brooke Field||Divyashree Techno Park|
|Brooke Field||SAP Labs|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Brooke Field to Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Bengaluru International Airport to Brooke Field.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bengaluru International Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Brooke Field to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru and from Bengaluru International Airport to Brooke Field. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1050|
Time to reach airport from Brooke Field to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 75 to 120 Minutes to travel from Brooke Field to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 60 to 90 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Brooke Field, Bangalore
- Cosmos Mall, AECS Layout
- CMRIT, Brooke Field
- Shell Petrol Pump, Brooke Field
- SAP Labs, Brooke Field
- SAP Labs, Brooke Field
Route from Brooke Field to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Brooke Field:
- KR Puram Railway Station or Tin Factory to Kasturi Nagar to Vijaya Bank Colony to Kalyan Nagar to Nagvara to Hebbal Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- KR Puram Railway Station or Tin Factory to Kasturi Nagar to Vijaya Bank Colony to Kalyan Nagar to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport
- Hope Farm Circle to Kadugodi to Decathlon OMR to Baiyappanahalli to Bagaluru to Vidya Nagar Cross to Airport