Looking for Cookes Town to Bangalore Airport cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bengaluru airport on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Cookes Town is located at the Center of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Cookes Town is 35 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Cookes Town, like
|Cookes Town||Bangalore East Railway Station|
|Cox Town||ITC Limited|
|Cookes Town||Bangalore East Telephone Exchange|
|Holy Ghost Church|
|Richards Town||Bangalore East Railway Station|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Cookes Town to Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru to Cookes Town.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bangalore Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Cookes Town to Bengaluru International Airport and from Bangalore Airport to Cookes Town. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||500|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||500|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||750|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||750|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||750|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1000|
Time to reach airport from Cookes Town to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 45 to 60 Minutes to travel from Cookes Town to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 20 to 40 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Cookes Town, Bangalore
- Bangalore East Railway Station, Cookes Town
- ITC Limited, Cox Town
- Railway Station, Banasawadi
- Holy Ghost Church, Cookes Town
- Holy Ghost Church,
- Bangalore East Railway Station, Richards Town
Route from Cookes Town to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Cookes Town:
- Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Kalyan Nagar to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport
- Decathlon OMR to Baiyappanahalli to Bagaluru to Vidya Nagar Cross to Airport