Looking for Ganganagar to Bengaluru International Airport cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bangalore on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Ganganagar is located at the Center of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Ganganagar is 28 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Ganganagar, like
|R T Nagar||Police Station|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Ganganagar to Bengaluru International Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru to Ganganagar.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bengaluru International Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Ganganagar to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru and from Bangalore Airport to Ganganagar. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||400|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||400|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||650|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||650|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||650|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||900|
Time to reach airport from Ganganagar to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 25 to 45 Minutes to travel from Ganganagar to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 20 to 30 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Ganganagar, Bangalore
- Veterinary College, Hebbal
- Radhakrishna Theater, Ganganagar
- HMT Bhavan, Ganganagar
- Flyover, R T Nagar
- Flyover, Hebbala
- Snow City, Jayamahal
Route from Ganganagar to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Ganganagar:
- Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Kalyan Nagar to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport
- Decathlon OMR to Baiyappanahalli to Bagaluru to Vidya Nagar Cross to Airport