Looking for Hoodi Village to Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bengaluru airport on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Hoodi Village is located at the East of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Hoodi Village is 44 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Hoodi Village, like
|Hoodi||Hoodi Halt Railway Station|
|EPIP Zone||SAP Labs|
|Mahadevpura||Phoenix Market City|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Hoodi Village to Bengaluru International Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru to Hoodi Village.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Hoodi Village to Bengaluru International Airport and from Bengaluru International Airport to Hoodi Village. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1050|
Time to reach airport from Hoodi Village to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 75 to 120 Minutes to travel from Hoodi Village to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 60 to 90 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Hoodi Village, Bangalore
- Hoodi Circle, Hoodi
- Hoodi Halt Railway Station, Hoodi
- SAP Labs, EPIP Zone
- Decathlon Whitefield, Mahadevpura
- Decathlon Whitefield, Whitefield
- Brigade Metropolis, Mahadevapura
Route from Hoodi Village to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Hoodi Village:
- KR Puram Railway Station or Tin Factory to Kasturi Nagar to Vijaya Bank Colony to Kalyan Nagar to Nagvara to Hebbal Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- KR Puram Railway Station or Tin Factory to Kasturi Nagar to Vijaya Bank Colony to Kalyan Nagar to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport
- Hope Farm Circle to Kadugodi to Decathlon OMR to Baiyappanahalli to Bagaluru to Vidya Nagar Cross to Airport