Looking for Huskur to Bangalore Airport cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bengaluru airport on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Huskur is located at the South of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Huskur is 54 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Huskur, like
|Huskur||Bangalore Fruit Market|
|Ananth Nagar||Ganesha Temple|
|Bommasandra Bus Stop||Dmart|
|Electronics City Phase 1||Toll Booth|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Huskur to Bangalore Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Bengaluru International Airport to Huskur.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Huskur to Bengaluru International Airport and from Bangalore Airport to Huskur. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||600|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||600|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||850|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||850|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||850|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1100|
Time to reach airport from Huskur to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 90 to 120 Mins to travel from Huskur to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 60 to 90 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Huskur, Bangalore
- Gate, Huskur
- Bangalore Fruit Market, Huskur
- Ganesha Temple, Ananth Nagar
- Industrial Area, Bommasandra Bus Stop
- Industrial Area, Bommasandra
- Toll Booth, Electronics City Phase 1
Route from Huskur to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Huskur:
- Bannerghatta Road to Richmond Town to Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Silkboard to Madivala to Adugodi to Richmond Town to Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Silkboard to Madivala to Koramangala to Indira Nagar to Banasawadi to Kalyan Nagar to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport