Looking for Kengeri to Bengaluru International Airport cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bengaluru airport on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Kengeri is located at the South West of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Kengeri is 52 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Kengeri, like
|Nice Ring Road||Mysore Road Junction|
|Mysore Road||R. V. College of Engineering|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Kengeri to Bengaluru International Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Bengaluru International Airport to Kengeri.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bangalore Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Kengeri to Bangalore Airport and from Bangalore Airport to Kengeri. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||600|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||600|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||750|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||850|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||850|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||850|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1100|
Time to reach airport from Kengeri to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 90 to 120 Mins to travel from Kengeri to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 60 to 90 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Kengeri, Bangalore
- Global Village, Kengeri
- Bus Stop, Kengeri
- Mysore Road Junction, Nice Ring Road
- R. V. College of Engineering, Kengeri
- R. V. College of Engineering, Mysore Road
Route from Kengeri to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Kengeri:
- Basvangudi to Majestic to Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Nayandanahalli Junction to Nagarabhavi to Laggere to Yeshwanthpur to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Bannerghatta Road to Richmond Town to Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport