Looking for Marathahalli to Bangalore Airport cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bangalore on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Marathahalli is located at the East of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Marathahalli is 45 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Marathahalli, like
|Outer Ring Road||innovative multiplex theatre|
|Marathahalli||Purva Fountain Square|
|Outer Ring Road||Sri Krishna Temple|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Marathahalli to Bengaluru International Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru to Marathahalli.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bangalore Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Marathahalli to Bengaluru International Airport and from Bangalore Airport to Marathahalli. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1050|
Time to reach airport from Marathahalli to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 75 to 120 Minutes to travel from Marathahalli to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 60 to 90 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Marathahalli Bridge, Marathahalli
- innovative multiplex theatre, Outer Ring Road
- Purva Fountain Square, Marathahalli
- HAL Museum, Marathahalli
- HAL Museum, Marathahalli
- Sri Krishna Temple, Outer Ring Road
Route from Marathahalli to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Marathahalli:
- KR Puram Railway Station or Tin Factory to Kasturi Nagar to Vijaya Bank Colony to Kalyan Nagar to Nagvara to Hebbal Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- KR Puram Railway Station or Tin Factory to Kasturi Nagar to Vijaya Bank Colony to Kalyan Nagar to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport
- Hope Farm Circle to Kadugodi to Decathlon OMR to Baiyappanahalli to Bagaluru to Vidya Nagar Cross to Airport