Looking for Nelamangala to Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bangalore on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Nelamangala is located at the West of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Nelamangala is 48 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Nelamangala, like
|Nelamangala||M S ramaiah Harsha Hospital|
|Madanayakahalli||Sub Registrar Office|
|Vijaya Vittala Nagar||Nelamangala Power Substation|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Nelamangala to Bangalore Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Bengaluru International Airport to Nelamangala.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bangalore Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Nelamangala to Bangalore Airport and from Bangalore Airport to Nelamangala. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||550|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||700|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||800|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1050|
Time to reach airport from Nelamangala to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 75 to 120 Minutes to travel from Nelamangala to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 60 to 90 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Nelamangala, Bangalore
- Bus Stop, Nelamangala
- Railway Station, Nelamangala
- M S ramaiah Harsha Hospital, Nelamangala
- Sub Registrar Office, Nagasandra
- Sub Registrar Office, Madanayakahalli
- Nelamangala Power Substation, Vijaya Vittala Nagar
Route from Nelamangala to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Nelamangala:
- Mysore Road to Majestic to Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Magadi Road to Majestic to Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Nayandanahalli Junction to Nagarabhavi to Laggere to Yeshwanthpur to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport