Looking for Raj Bhavan to Kempegowda international Airport, Bengaluru cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bangalore on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Raj Bhavan is located at the Center of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Raj Bhavan is 38 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Raj Bhavan, like
|Cubbon Park||Metro Station|
|Vidhana Soudha||Metro Station|
|Ambedkar Veedhi||Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Raj Bhavan to Bengaluru International Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Bangalore Airport to Raj Bhavan.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bangalore Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Raj Bhavan to Bangalore Airport and from Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Raj Bhavan. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||500|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||500|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||650|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||750|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||750|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||750|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||1000|
Time to reach airport from Raj Bhavan to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 60 to 90 Minutes to travel from Raj Bhavan to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 45 to 75 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Raj Bhavan, Bangalore
- Metro Station, Cubbon Park
- Metro Station, Vidhana Soudha
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Ambedkar Veedhi
- Majestic, Chinnaswamy Stadium
- Majestic, Metro Station
Route from Raj Bhavan to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Raj Bhavan:
- Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Kalyan Nagar to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport
- Decathlon OMR to Baiyappanahalli to Bagaluru to Vidya Nagar Cross to Airport